Find a Hospital
Japanese Red Cross Ashikaga Hospital
- Departments and Centers
- Gastroenterological Medicine
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Internal Medicine
- Rheumatism · Connective Tissue Diseases
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Respiratory Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Palliative Care
- Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Theraputic Radiology
- Dental and Oral Surgery
- Critical Care Unit
The neurology department handles victims of stroke and brain hemmorrhage, chronic headache, dizziness, numbness and other symptoms with non-surgical techniques.
- Parkinson's disease
- Drug therapy
The Gastroenterology department uses endoscopic and other techniques to treat diseases and disorders of the esophagus, stomach, duodenum, small and large intestine.
- Benign diseases of small bowel and colon
- Bile duct intrahepatic and extrahepatic stones
- Malignant tumors of liver and intrahepatic biliary duct
- Liver cirrhosis
- Gastroduodenal ulcer
- Pyloric narrowing
- Upper endoscopic examination
- Lower endoscopic examination
- Small intestine endoscopy
- Endoscopic polypectomy
- Endoscopic biliary stent placement
- Endoscopic papillotomy
The nephrology department specializes in the treatment of diseases and disorders of the kidneys, the organs responsible for filtering waste from the blood.
- Chronic glomerulonephritis
- Nephrotic syndrome
- Chronic renal failure
- Renal biopsy
- Immunosuppressive therapy
- Peritoneal dialysis
The Cardiovascular department non-surgically treats diseases of the heart and related circulatory system, inflammation, congenital heart problems, arrythmia and other disorders.
- Angina pectoris
- Chronic ischemic heart disease
- Heart failure
- Obstructive arterial disease
- Coronary angiography examination
- Percutaneous coronary angioplasty
- Cardiac catheterization
- Stent graft interpolation
The Pediatric department treats patients 15 years old and under for chronic conditions such as asthma and epilepsy.
- Drug therapy
- Inhalation therapy
General Surgery handles surgical and endoscopic procedures for major digestive organs and glands, such as the mammaries, stomach, intestines, liver and others.
- Malignant tumors
- Cholecystic edema
- Inguinal hernia
- Surgical laparotomy
- Laparoscopic resection
- Radiation therapy
- Hormonal therapy
The Orthopedic department specializes in the critical care treatment of trauma victims and/or fractures, as well as chronic conditions involving the joints.
- Hip femoral proximal fracture
- Hip osteonecrosis
- Hip joint head necrosis, hip arthrosis
- Knee articular disorder
- Fracture and dislocation around the knee joint
- Artificial bone head insertion surgery
- Artificial joint replacement
Obstetrics and Gynecology
The OB/GYN department handles general female reproductive system conditions as well as pregnancy care, infertility, malignancies and other illnesses.
- Benign tumor of the uterus
- Benign tumor of the ovary
- Malignant tumor in the cervix and uterine body
- Malignant tumor of the ovary and uterine appendage
- Total hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic vaginal hysterectomy
- Partial ovariectomy including vaginal formula
- Cervical resection
- Total hysterectomy
- Uterine malignant surgery
- Laparoscopic uterine malignant surgery
The Urology department principally cares for conditions related to the bladder, kidneys and urinary tract and male reproductive system, including prostate, testes and penis.
- Ureteral stones
- Bladder tumors
- Malignant tumosr of the prostate
- Infectious diseases of the kidney or urinary tract
- Prostatic hemorrhage
- Prostatic hyperplasia
- Renal tumors
- Extracorporeal shock wave kidney and ureteral calculi crushing surgery
- Bladder malignant surgery
- Transurethral surgery
- Prostate acupuncture test
- Bladder stone
- Transurethral prostatic surgery
- Renal and ureter malignant surgery
- Transurethral urolithiasis surgery
- Percutaneous renal and renal pelvic fistula surgery
- Hospital Tour
Our windmills: This “next-generation green hospital” cuts energy use and CO2 emissions.
Main entrance : The large eaves keep patients dry during rainy weather.
Information counter : It is staffed by nurses or other staff members.
Outpatient treatment rooms : They are designed for one patient at a time to ensure privacy.
Patient Flow Management (PFM) Center : Many staff specialists here can help patients with all types of concerns.
Patient room : All patient rooms are single-occupancy and provides a comfortable recovery environment.
Rehabilitation Center : They work with post-operative patients to speed their recovery.
Restaurant : It is open daily 9:00 am to 7:30 pm (opens at 10:00 am on hospital holidays).
Convenience store : It is open 24 hours a day, every day.
Seismic dampers : These protect occupants and the building from even large earthquakes.
- General Information
- Hospital Name
- Japanese Red Cross Ashikaga Hospital
- 284-1 Yobe-cyo, Ashikaga, Tochigi, 326-0843
- http://www.ashikaga.jrc.or.jp/en/ English
- http://www.ashikaga.jrc.or.jp/ Japanese
- email@example.com Japanese
Medical Travel Assistance Company
- JTB Corp. Japan Medical & Health Tourism Center
- https://j-medical-healthcare.com/en/jmhc/ English
- https://j-medical-healthcare.com/jmhc/ Japanese
- https://j-medical-healthcare.com/en/jih/contact/ English
- https://j-medical-healthcare.com/jih_contact/ Japanese
- Emergency Assistance Japan Co., Ltd.
- http://maj.emergency.co.jp/ English
- http://maj.emergency.co.jp/ja/ Japanese
- https://www.eaj.ne.jp/maj/inquiry English
- https://www.eaj.ne.jp/maj/ja/inquiry Japanese
- 6 minutes by car from Tobu Ashikagashi Station, Tobu Isesaki Line
6 minutes by car from Yashuyamabe Station, Tobu Isesaki Line
8 minutes by car from Ashikaga Station, JR Ryomo Liner
3 minutes by car from Yamamae Station, JR Ryomo Line
- 2 hours by car from Tokyo International Airport(Haneda Airport)
2 hours 30 minutes by car from Narita International Airport