Find a Hospital
We accept patients from all over the world, including foreign tourists brought to our hospital by emergency transportation. Our International Support Division is readily available to assist foreign visitors seeking medical treatment.
- Departments and Centers
- Internal Medicine
Implant installation using 3D template preoperative planning or computer navigation, and minimally invasive surgery are available for total joint replacement surgery.
- Knee osteoarthritis
- Hip osteoarthritis
- Knee joint meniscal injury
- Knee joint ligament damage
- Hallux valgus (bunions)
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Cervical spondylotic myelopathy
- Ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament
- Disc herniation
- Total knee arthroplasty
- Total hip arthroplasty
- Meniscal sutures
- Ligament reconstruction
- Hallux valgus correction surgery
- Decompressive laminectomy
- Spinal fusion
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Bone graft
The ER accepts new patients, conducts medical tests for the general surgery, neurosurgery, and cardiovascular departments, and treats other symptoms and diseases.
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Brain aortic aneurysm
- Stomach ulcer
- Lung disease
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Heart catheter examination
- Pacemaker or implantable cardioverter defibrillator
- Craniotomy for hematoma removal
- Brain aneurysm clipping
- Gastrointestinal endoscopy
- Ultrasound examination for deep vein thrombosis
- Hospital Tour
Patient consultations : In-hospital coordinator and interpreter are available for support.
Reception : Concierges assist with hospital admission and other medical services.
Operation room : Balloon Kyphoplasty is available for osteoporotic compression fractures.
Operation room : Total knee arthroplasty with computer navigation is available.
Waiting room : Patients’ families can view surgery on a live monitor in the waiting room.
ICU : Patients receive total care in ICU located on the same floor as the operating rooms.
HCU : Patients move to HCU to promote early recovery and a shorter hospital stay.
Special room : Equipped with baths and toilets for patient's and visitor's comfort.
Rooftop garden : Patients enjoy walks around the garden during physical rehabilitation.
Private medical helicopter : Accept patients with injuries caused by high energy trauma.
- General Information
- Hospital Name
- YONEMORI Hospital
- 1-7-1 Yojiro, Kagoshima-city, Kagoshima 890-0062
- http://www.yonemorihp.jp/en/ English
- http://www.yonemorihp.jp/ Japanese
- http://www.yonemorihp.jp/ch/ Chinese
- email@example.com English, Japanese, Chinese
Medical Travel Assistance Company
- JTB Corp. Japan Medical & Health Tourism Center
- https://j-medical-healthcare.com/en/jmhc/ English
- https://j-medical-healthcare.com/jmhc/ Japanese
- https://j-medical-healthcare.com/zh_cn/jmhc/ Chinese
- https://j-medical-healthcare.com/en/jih/contact/ English
- https://j-medical-healthcare.com/jih_contact/ Japanese
- https://j-medical-healthcare.com/zh_CN/jih/contact/ Chinese
- 15 minutes by car from Kagoshima-Chuo Station, JR Kagoshima Line
- 75 minutes by car from Kagoshima Airport