Find a Hospital
Fukuyama Medical Center
1. From our patients’ point of view, we provide patient-centered medical care.
2. We provide efficient and high-quality medical treatment through team-based medical care.
3. In cooperation with other medical institutions in this region, we provide consistent medical care by sharing patient information.
4. We will contribute to regional medical care, centered on the fields defined in our medical policy: "cancer", "child health and development" and "bones and locomotorium".
5. We constantly strive for sound business management of our hospital, and seek to create a workplace which empowers employees to take active roles as they further their knowledge and skills.
6. We contribute to the progress of medical care by participating in clinical research while we strive to enhance clinical education and training.
- Departments and Centers
- Radiological Diagnosis Department
- Gastroenterological Surgery
- Hepatobiliary pancreatic surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Diabetes / Endocrine Internal Medicine
- Hepatology Internal Medicine
- Respiratory Medicine
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Pediatric Allergology
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Pediatric Psychosomatic Medicine
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Esophageal Surgery
- Mammary Gland / Endocrine Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Neurological Surgery
- Respiratory Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Dermatology Department
- Otolaryngology / Head and Neck Surgery
- Rehabilitation Department
Our endoscopy center offers Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD) for gastrointestinal superficial cancer by highly trained doctors.
- Early esophageal cancer
- Early gastric cancer
- Early colorectal cancer
- Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD)
We provide gastric surgery, colorectal surgery and pancreatic surgery, and also minimal invasive surgeries for gastrointestinal issues, including gastric and colorectal cancers.
- Gastric cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Laparoscopic gastrectomy
- Laparoscopic colon resection
Radiological Diagnosis Department
Our specialist radiology trained doctors perform radiological diagnoses using FDG-PET/CT.
- Malignant tumor
- Benign neoplastic lesion
- Hospital Tour
Intensive Care Unit
Endoscopic Room (Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection)
Waiting Space for Outpatients
Pathological Examination Room
Private Room (Type A)
- General Information
- Hospital Name
- Fukuyama Medical Center
- 4-14-17, Okinogami-cho, Fukuyama-shi, Hiroshima 720-8520
- 084-922-0001 Japanese
- https://fukuyama.hosp.go.jp/english/index.php English
- https://fukuyama.hosp.go.jp/ Japanese
- firstname.lastname@example.org English, Japanese
Medical Travel Assistance Company
- Emergency Assistance Japan Co., Ltd.
- http://maj.emergency.co.jp/ English
- http://maj.emergency.co.jp/ja/ Japanese
- http://www.weimajie-emergency.com/ Chinese
- http://maj.emergency.co.jp/cn/ Chinese
- http://maj.emergency.co.jp/ru/ Russian
- https://www.eaj.ne.jp/maj/inquiry English
- https://www.eaj.ne.jp/maj/ja/inquiry Japanese
- email@example.com Chinese
- https://www.eaj.ne.jp/maj/cn/inquiry Chinese
- https://www.eaj.ne.jp/maj/ru/inquiry Russian
- 10 minutes by car from Fukuyama Station, JR Sanyo Main Line
- 60 minutes by car from Hiroshima Airport